Please consider a donation to Alive & Kickin today.
Seniors have laid the groundwork for me, for all of us, to enjoy the freedoms and social understandings that we do today. Please join me honoring their work and the lessons your grandparents have provided by financially supporting our next endeavors. We are looking to provide more senior programming and increased accessibility to underserved communities. We’ve set our goal at raising $50,000 before the end of this year. Here are some examples of what your dollars can do:
- $50 supplies a senior cast member with sheet music for the year
- $250 covers the cost of sponsoring 10 group home residents to attend our annual June show
- $500 partially covers cast transportation costs to performance sites outside the Twin Cities
- $1,000 allows Alive & Kickin to perform at an underserved senior care facility
- $1,500 would allow us to buy our own portable defibrillator, essential to cast safety
Please help us achieve our year-end goal and donate today. Thank you for supporting us in redefining what it means to be a senior, for touching so many lives, and for giving seniors a voice!
Michael Matthew Ferrell, Founder & Artistic Director
Tax deductible donations can be made online or by sending a check to:
Alive & Kickin, 1015 N. 4th Ave, #205, Minneapolis, MN 55405